- Product Code: NZ556BH340S
Please visit us.steenshoney.com for products available in your location.
Steens Raw Native Bush Honey is produced in New Zealand and contains unique plant phenols naturally present at varying levels in honey made from New Zealand's native bush.
Steens honey is unique to other New Zealand honeys as it is not heated to high temperatures unlike creamed honeys. We cold press our bush honey using a proprietary process, meaning our honey is processed at hive temperatures (36C) ensuring that the nutritional properties, plant phenols, flavanoids and enzymes are retained in our honey. We have been using science to continually refine this process for over 30 years.
- RAW NEW ZEALAND BUSH HONEY: Unpasteurised and minimally processed to ensure the honey delivered to you is just as nature intended - raw and untouched
- BEE BREAD: Our unique filtering allows us to retain this super food in our honey. Bee bread is rich in b vitamins and amino acids
- TRACK AND TRACE: Track and trace your honey back to source using the trace code found on every pot of Steens honey. We trace back to the land not the just the factory
- GREAT FOR COOKING: NZ Bush honey has a rich taste and texture which is great for cooking, baking and desserts or just sweetening up your porridge, tea or coffee