Special Release UMF 26+
Raw Manuka Honey
- Product Code: NZ143U-S
Please visit us.steenshoney.com for products available in your location.
A MOMENT TO SAVOUR
For 34 years our family have been proud gatherers and guardians of Manuka Honey.
This is the first time in our honey crafting history that we have been able to produce this UMF 26+ Manuka Honey, which can only be gathered when all the environmental conditions are aligned.
"Savour this Special Release Manuka Honey - enjoy it at its very best, full of all the pure, natural goodness that nature intended."
Paul & Sheryl Steens - Founders of Steens Honey
NOTE - THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN SELECTED NZ & AUSTRALIAN LUXURY DUTY FREE RETAIL STORES
PURE & RARE
Nature finds it extremely difficult to produce such a pure Manuka honey at such a high purity level.
We at Steens have been beekeeping for 34 years and this is the first time we have been able to produce a UMF 26+ which shows it just how difficult and rare this honey is.
In order to produce such a high grade Manuka - there must be no other floral sources around the hive for miles. This honey has been formed by these scarce Manuka bushes in one of the most remote regions in New Zealand.
To celebrate this extremely rare grade of Manuka Honey, we are able to offer a limited release of just 88 jars for you to savour and enjoy.
Steens Manuka honey is unique to other Manuka honeys as it is not heated to high temperatures unlike creamed honeys.
We cold press our Manuka honey using a proprietary process, meaning our Manuka honey is processed at hive temperatures (36C/96F) ensuring that the nutritional properties, plant phenols, flavanoids and enzymes are retained in our honey. We have been using science to continually refine this process for over 30 years.
- UMF 26+: Steens Manuka honey is independently tested and certified. UMF grading measures the levels of 4 different markers in Manuka including MGO & Leptosperin. UMF grading is the only true test of REAL Manuka honey.
- RAW MANUKA HONEY: Unpasteurised and minimally processed to ensure the honey delivered to you is just as nature intended - raw and untouched
- BEE BREAD: This super food is a naturally occurring mix of bee pollen, probiotics, enzymes & honey. Our unique filtering keeps this complete food in our honey
- TRACK AND TRACE: Track and trace your Manuka honey back to source using the trace code found on every pot of Steens Manuka honey. We trace back to the land not the just the factory
- RESEARCHED HONEY: The capabilities of Manuka honey are well researched and are used by doctors and nurses in the UK and New Zealand to support the healing of wounds & ulcers
Steens Manuka honey is graded using the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) grading system which is extremely important to ensure that the Manuka honey you are buying is authentic. Each Steens UMF Manuka honey jar states its UMF grade.
The UMF grade is well recognised as the mark of real Manuka honey, as it identifies a number of the main organic compounds responsible for making Manuka honey globally renowned.
Products claiming to be Manuka honey but not showing a UMF rating are unlikely to be genuine. You can enjoy the confidence of purchasing premium Manuka Honey backed by the UMF guarantee. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka Honey, and assures purity and quality.
Please see www.umf.org.nz for more details. Manuka Honey is famous worldwide for its natural and unique properties and is used in a wide variety of applications.
Check out our 'what our consumers say' page for the ways our customers use their Manuka Honey.
Our UMF licence# is 2204